Pathways to PC
We value the unique perspectives that multicultural and first-generation college students bring to the Providence College community. Join fellow high school seniors of multicultural and first-generation backgrounds and others for an insider’s view of Providence College on Friday, November 10. The program will provide students with the opportunity to:
- Spend the day with a PC student host
- Attend classes including Development of Western Civilization
- Learn about PC’s diverse academic and social offerings
- Meet members of the faculty and campus community
- Enjoy lunch in Raymond Dining Hall
- Discuss the Multicultural Scholarship Program, Liberal Arts Honors scholarship opportunities, and financial aid process
For Parents and Guardians: A series of presentations will be offered to the parents and guardians of multicultural and first-generation students taking part in the Pathways to PC program. The Pathways to PC program will begin with check-in at 8:15 AM and will conclude by 3:30 PM. We look forward to welcoming you to campus on November 10!
Thanks to all who attended!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the .pdf.
It can be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat
TimeEvent8:15 AMRegistration8:45 AM”Coffee with the Community”9:30 AMStudents: Development of Western Civilization courseParents / Guardians: “Ensuring Success at Providence”10:30 AM – 1:00 PMStudents: Paired with PC student host, attend classes and lunch10:45 AMParents / Guardians: Campus Tour12:00 PMParents / Guardians: Lunch with members of campus community1:00 PM”Real Talk – Multicultural Student Perspectives”1:45 PMLeadership and Scholarship Forum: Financial Aid, Multicultural Scholarship Program, and Liberal Arts Honors Program2:45 PMFinal Remarks and Departure