The best way to understand what it is like to live and learn at Providence College is to visit. If you are a prospective student, the Office of Admission offers a variety of ways to become familiar with the PC campus.
Ways to Visit
- Take part in a student-led campus tour.
- Attend an information session to learn more about all aspects of the College, including financial aid and the admission process.
- Tell us all about yourself and have your questions answered with a personal interview.
- Shadow a student during Day in Friartown.
- Attend Fall Open House and explore our academic programs.
After you complete the registration process for your visit, you will receive e-mails containing detailed information about entering campus, parking, and the location of your program. Final details are sent the day before your visit.
The Undergraduate Office of Admission is located on the first floor of Harkins Hall (Room 103). We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Visit the City of Providence
We like to think of the city of Providence as an extension of our campus. But Providence is anything but your run-of-the-mill college town. It’s a city in the fullest sense of the word.
Spend the morning shopping on the historic East Side. Experience the amazing art scene with an afternoon stroll through the many local galleries. Take in a movie or concert from national bands that make local tour stops. Or, travel a little farther afield and enjoy music festivals, hiking and biking trails, and some of the best beaches in the Northeast.