For the health and safety of current and future Friars, all campus visits are canceled for the foreseeable future. This includes admitted student programs, information sessions, campus tours, group visits, and transfer student interviews. While the College remains operational, the Office of Admission is working from home and prospective students are discouraged from visiting campus. Students can be in touch with their assigned admission counselor through the Admission Status Portal (admitted students) or Contact Our Office (prospective students).
Alternatives to the Campus Visit
During this time, the Office of Admission will be offering virtual visit opportunities for prospective students in all different stages of the college search process.
Virtual visit options for those considering applying include…
- Virtual Information Sessions – offered Monday through Friday at various times
- Virtual Campus Tour – available anytime
- Virtual Residence Hall Tours – available anytime
- Webinar Wednesdays – sessions providing advice and guidance on various parts of the admission process
- Providence Perspectives – join members of our campus community for an in-depth look at various parts of academic and student life
- Friar Forum – for students, by students…drop in at 1 PM ET every Friday to chat with our Summer Student Ambassadors.
- Chat with Current Students – available anytime
- Online Personal Interviews – offered Monday through Friday, only intended for those applying for the Class of 2025
After you complete the registration process for your visit, you will receive e-mails with detailed information about how to access your virtual visit. We look forward to engaging with you!