A Day in Friartown
On select days during the academic year, we invite prospective and admitted students to spend A Day in Friartown.
While on campus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be paired up with a current student who will show you their typical day
- Sit in on classes to directly experience academic life*
- Meet casually in McPhail’s with several members of our faculty
- Walk around campus and explore various buildings
- Enjoy lunch in Raymond Dining Hall
*Please note that the availability of courses within certain disciplines may be limited. To preserve the learning environment for our current students and the faculty members teaching our courses, we are unable to accommodate specific class visit requests. We thank you for your understanding.
Parents are invited to a special presentation while students take part in the Day in Friartown program. A panel session will begin at the start of the student’s visit and last approximately 30-45 minutes. An optional tour of campus will follow.Register for A Day in Friartown