Group Visit Programs
Providence College is pleased to welcome groups of students from various high schools and community-based organizations to visit campus and learn about the College and our admission process. Please review the following items before registering your group:
- All special group visits are scheduled on a space-available basis.
- We require a minimum of two weeks notice to plan your visit.
- Available either Tuesday or Thursday throughout the semester, we offer two options: campus tour or both an information session followed by a campus tour.
- We are unable to accommodate special group visits on Saturdays or Sundays.
- If you are interested in dining on campus during the academic year, an all-you-can-eat lunch is available in Raymond Dining Hall for $16.75 per person (provided you bring a copy of your tax-exempt certificate). We are unable to offer meals on the weekends or during the summer months.
- We are able to accommodate groups of up to 50 people.
- We ask that you provide one chaperone for every eight students in your group.
- We are unable to provide visit opportunities for elementary and/or middle school-aged groups.
To register for your group’s visit to campus, please fill out the form below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rhonda Gemma, special group visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. After your visit is confirmed, you will receive a detailed confirmation e-mail about entering campus, parking, and the location of your program.
Please note: The form below is only for group visits to PC from high schools or community-based organizations. To schedule an individual visit to campus, please see our visit opportunities or call the Office of Admission at 401.865.2535 or 800.721.6444.
Please note: Group Visits will not be available May 1 – June 15.Submit Group Visit Request